Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Looking Good!

I've been beavering away since Tuesday making Emily's quilt and it's looking good.  The pattern is a quilter's project from the Australian Patchwork & Quilting magazine, designer Elaine Rose.  It has been a joy to make.

Here I'm doing the Star Points on the Sashings

One sashing done

Star Points on sashings completed

Star Points on side bars for border

Star Point remnants - so many of them!

This is what I did with them - I joined them all up and made loads of HST's

.......and used some them like this...............

....and added a lavender dot border.......to make into..........

.....a fabric postcard for my friend Tessa

I have to go out now to buy a lavender backing for the quilt.  Will put more photos up later.
Til the next time.....

2 comments: