Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Early Morning

Georgi cat still hasn't got used to the British Summer Time hour forward and wakes me up so early!  So after several attempts of Georgi pulling my hair, I had to get up.  I plodded down the stairs and opened the blinds and there was the moon shining through the dark, empty branches of the tall cherry tree - it was an ahhh moment.  Has that ever happened to you?  When nature produces such stunning moments? So out came the camera............



I've never taken such a close-up of the moon and had so much detail.


Georgi......isn't he just gorgeous?


............I have a lot of sewing to be getting on with, so it's back to my patchwork and quilting....'til the next time..........keep quilting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene, I'm sure he is a great helper at quilting! So cute!

    ReplyDelete